|Add-in Express is the first visual tool for writing Office add-ins, smart tags and real-time data servers in Delphi. It completely supports these technologies and makes them very comfortable for programming extensions for all available Microsoft Office versions from 2000 to Office 2013 (x86 and x64).|
Using Add-in Express you can create professional application-level extensions without coding their GUI. Use visual designers, RAD modules and components to build your own toolbars, menus, ribbons, form regions, task panes and keyboard shortcuts for all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, MapPoint, FrontPage, InfoPath, Project and Publisher.
All available Office versions, from 2000 to 2013, and all Office suites, from Student to Enterprise, are supported transparently. Add-in Express VCL is developed in Delphi and directly supports Delphi 7 - XE6 as well as Turbo Delphi Professional.
Develop all kinds of Office extensions. Add-in Express is completely based on the Office extensibility technology and enables you to develop all kinds of Office extensions including COM add-ins, smart tags, Excel RTD servers and Automation add-ins.
Build one extension for all Office versions and suites. You take advantage of the Add-in Express version-neutral core and build one extension that works in all available Office versions across 2000 through 2013 and Suites, from Student to Enterprise.
Visual designers instead of coding. You use visual designers to customize Office menus, toolbars, ribbons, task panes, forms, windows, regions, option and property pages, to add custom and customize built-in toolbars, main and context menus for all Microsoft Office 2000 - 2013 applications.
Effective project architecture. Add-in Express generates ready-to-use solution templates that make your Office solutions compact, fast secure and easily deployable.
And the last, but not the least:
True RAD tool. Based on the true RAD approach, Add-in Express is a time-saving tool that will reduce the time you used to spend on your Microsoft Office development at least by half.
You can use Add-in Express components and visual designers to:
- Add and customize your own toolbars, menus and pop-ups for all Microsoft Office 2000 - 2007 applications.
- Create new or customizing existing tabs for the Microsoft Office Ribbon UI.
-Tune the Quick Access Toolbar and the Office Menu.
-Build the Backstage View for Office 2010 and 2013.
-Advanced Outlook Forms and Views Region. Add-in Express Advanced Regions allow customizing Outlook views and forms by embedding custom Delphi forms and using any built-in or third-party controls. As a result, you get full-featured Outlook plug-ins that work on all Outlook versions, across 2000 through 2013.
-Advanced Excel Task Panes. Task Panes provided by Add-in Express integrate seamlessly into the Excel 2000 - 2013 GUI considering the specificities of each Excel version. They may contain one or several forms produced by one or several Excel add-ins, and work on all Excel versions.
- New feature! Advanced task panes for Word 2000 - 2013.
- New feature! Advanced task panes for PowerPoint 2000 - 2013.
- Add your own keyboard shortcuts or override any existing keyboard shortcuts.
- Intercept any ID-based built-in controls such as the Send button in Outlook, the Save and Save As buttons in Word, the Find button in Excel, etc.
- Add you own property pages to Outlook folders.
- Bind toolbars, certain controls, ribbon tabs, menus, and sub-menus to the current context. E.g. you can show your toolbars for specified Outlook folders, items or views.
- Build you own Outlook Navigation Pane shortcuts.
- Create smart tags. In one project, you can develop smart tag libraries with multiple, shared or dynamically created recognizers.
- Program Excel real-time data servers and tree-viewed real-time data topics.
- Program Excel Automation add-ins.
- Develop new Excel worksheet functions (UDF).
- Access any Office objects, their properties and methods, handle their events.
Find more information about how you can boost you productivity in Office COM add-in development in Delphi with Add-in Express.
|149, Barykina st.|
Add-in Express Ltd. is a privately held software development company located in Belarus (Eastern Europe). Established in 1998, Add-in Express Ltd. is the pioneer of tools and solutions for the Microsoft Office integration industry.
The company's primary product focus is on enhancing the capabilities of Microsoft Office applications. We deliver a variety of tools that work on .NET, VSTO and VCL platforms to developers who need deep integration with Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and Outlook Express. We also provide custom software development services.
Professionalism and expertise, high level technical support service and focus on our customers' success will never make you regret that you have joint our friendly community.